Landscape lighting installation is an effective way of improving security, safety, and beauty of your outdoor space. If positioned properly, it can transform your dull outdoors into a resplendent showcase of light. If you want to experience the benefits of having a well-lit property, it is best to hire a professional to install landscape lights for you. At GreenGo Farms, we can help property owners improve the safety and beauty of their landscape with our outdoor lighting installation services. We serve clients in Plant City and nearby FL cities. Contact us at (813) 434-6266 and let us help you create a zone of comfort and safety right in your own backyard.
Top-quality Landscape Lighting
A professionally designed landscape lighting system not only adds value to a home — it can make a business more identifiable. When a property is tastefully lit up, it becomes easier for family, friends, and clients to reach and identify.
GreenGo Farms uses top-quality landscape lighting from leading and innovative brands, such as Kichler and FX Luminaire. We use only top brands because their products are long-lasting, cheaper to maintain, and packed with modern features that will suit your discriminating taste. We can install outdoor pendants and lanterns, wall sconces, LED accent and path lights, floodlights, and more. These outdoor lighting fixtures will not only enhance safety but also add appeal to your home or place of business.
Expert Landscape Lighting Installers
We have a team of qualified technicians with ample landscape lighting experience. We can design simple to automated lighting systems and install them with relative ease. We make the installation a hassle-free process by ensuring quality workmanship and using premium lighting products.
The different types of landscape lighting that we can install for you include the following:
- Path light. This lighting fixture brightens up your driveways and pathways, thus preventing unwanted accidents as you go in or go out at night.
- Downlight. Every outdoor lighting project requires the installation of downlights. These types of lighting can illuminate any spot in your landscape. You can use them to highlight gardens, water features, and outdoor living areas.
- Uplight. Uplights include spot, directional, and floodlights. They are commonly used to light up gardens and other specific areas in your property.
- Wall light. Also called a sconce, this type of light fixture is attached to a wall and uses the wall for support. It directs light upwards and comes in multiple decorative forms that are perfect for outdoor decks and patios.
- Tree-mount light. This type of outdoor lighting can highlight your trees, plant beds, shrubs, rocks, water features, and flower gardens.
Having an energy efficient landscape lighting system enables you to reduce utility costs. At GreenGo Farms, we highly recommend Energy Star-certified LED lighting for its lower energy consumption. Aside from being energy-efficient, LED lights reduce maintenance costs, produce little heat, and come with warranties. They also come in varied decorative styles, from lanterns and lamps to outdoor pendants and sconces. We can also install lighting with motion sensors and automatic on-off features. Energy-efficient lighting is a great option for property owners who want to get economical and eco-friendly products.
Call GreenGo Farms for your landscape lighting project.
- Plant City
- Land O’ Lakes
- Palm Harbor
- Wesley Chapel
- Winter Haven